The Last of Us Part I on PC delayed by a few weeks - The Verge

Technology - Latest - Google News
  1. The Last of Us Part I on PC delayed by a few weeks  The Verge
  2. The Last of Us Part 1's PC Port Delayed 3 Weeks - IGN Daily Fix  IGN
  3. The Last of Us Part 1 is delayed because everyone likes the HBO show so much  PC Gamer
  4. The PC release of 'The Last of Us Part I' has been delayed to March 28th  Engadget
  5. The Last of Us Part 1's PC Port Delayed 3 Weeks  IGN
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


Comments

More from Great Tech, Inc.™

How To Permanently Download YouTube Videos And Audios And Other Social Media Platform Videos Using A Telegram Bot To Your Device Storage

About Great Tech Inc

The MacRumors Show: After iPhone 17 – What to Expect in 2026 and Beyond - MacRumors