Baldur’s Gate 3 bug turns Gale into a bouncing Super Mario - Dexerto

Technology - Latest - Google News
  1. Baldur’s Gate 3 bug turns Gale into a bouncing Super Mario  Dexerto
  2. Baldur's Gate 3 Deleted Save Bug Continues on Xbox, Larian Offers a Cross-Save Work-Around  IGN
  3. Baldur's Gate 3 Reveals Possible Workaround for Xbox Save Issues  GameRant
  4. "I did everything I thought I needed to do to prevent it" Baldur's Gate 3 save deleting bug is still alive and well on Xbox, with players losing over 80 hour saves  Yahoo! Voices
  5. Baldur's Gate 3 Xbox save woes continue, Larian offers interim cross-save fix  Eurogamer.net


Comments

More from Great Tech, Inc.™

How To Permanently Download YouTube Videos And Audios And Other Social Media Platform Videos Using A Telegram Bot To Your Device Storage

About Great Tech Inc

The MacRumors Show: After iPhone 17 – What to Expect in 2026 and Beyond - MacRumors