Mass Effect 5 and BioWare's Future Uncertain Following Buyout, Former EA Manager Now Says - IGN

Technology - Latest - Google News
  1. Mass Effect 5 and BioWare's Future Uncertain Following Buyout, Former EA Manager Now Says  IGN
  2. 'I feel dirty:' EA workers trapped in a maelstrom of cynicism and doubt after Saudi buyout  Game Developer
  3. Will the next Mass Effect actually release under EA's new owners? 'I'll believe it when I see it,' says former EA manager turned Newzoo analyst  PC Gamer
  4. Mass Effect's future in doubt as former EA manager says next game unlikely under new owners  Polygon.com
  5. EA exec calls employees ‘little babies’ for being worried about losing their jobs  Metro.co.uk


Comments

More from Great Tech, Inc.™

How To Permanently Download YouTube Videos And Audios And Other Social Media Platform Videos Using A Telegram Bot To Your Device Storage

About Great Tech Inc

The MacRumors Show: After iPhone 17 – What to Expect in 2026 and Beyond - MacRumors